All artist want more people to not only know who they are but love everything they do. So give them the reason to love your stuff. Below are some couple of tips to grow your fan base.
1. Get your music in front of relevant influences. This is the first to getting your music into major channels (radio and tv).
2. Get relevant blog coverage. Keep a growing list of blog suitable to your genre and create a relationship with their writers and editors
3. Have a strong content marketing strategy. In the age of social media, it is important to have captivating non-music content to share with your fans.
4. Incentivize you fans to share your music. Giving your audience incentive to share your post is a great way to reach a wider audience.
5. Play shows frequently. Branch out to new venues and places in order to reach a new audience outside of your hometown.
6. Let your fans promote you through merchandise. When fans wear your branded merch, your name and logo are seen by greater audience.
7. Invest in digital advertising. Digital advertising is the most cost-effective way to get yourself noticed in the digital age.